General meetings are held at 7:00 PM on the third Thursday of every other month, starting in January.
Upcoming meeting dates for 2019 are:
- May 15 (WEDNESDAY) - Meeting location: Legends Sports Pub and Grill.
- July 18
- September 19
- November 21
Meetings begin at 7:00 PM and are usually complete between 8:30 and 9:00.
Meetings are held at...we're currently looking for a new home. Please check back later.
What to Expect
Our meetings begin with a caving related presentation of some kind. These usually last between 30 minutes and 1 hour. Topics include skills, science, or anything else thought to be of interest to the general membership. A business meeting follows the presentation. The business meeting normally goes something like this:
- Introduction of GuestsJust tells us who you are and how you found us.
- Trip ReportsHear what we've been up to. We'll show pictures when possible.
- Future TripsPlanning for future trips.
- Miscellaneous BusinessWe won't dwell on the boring stuff any longer than necessary.
18th International Vulcanospeleology Symposium
July 21-26, 2018. The 18th Vulcanspeleology Symposium event is a 6 day combination of seminar talks, active caving and specialty events highlighting volcanoes, caves and environmental and historic aspects of its location in Lava Beds National Park in northern California. Click here for details.
This year's NSS convention is benig held on July 30 - August 3 in Helena, MT. Click here for details.
Northwest Caving Assn Regional Meet
September 1-3, 2018. Details to be determined.
Western Regional Meet
October 6-8, 2018. Details to be determined.